Microcontroller

jbearnolimits

After working on getting all of the soldering done and trying my hardest to write the code to upload into the microcontroller I've come to the conclusion that it would be better to do something easier. Is there a microcontroller board that I can just make the connections and plug it in? Something already coded so I don't have to write code?

After working on getting all of the soldering done and trying my hardest to write the code to upload into the microcontroller I've come to the conclusion that it would be better to do something easier. Is there a microcontroller board that I can just make the connections and plug it in? Something already coded so I don't have to write code?
Hi,

Firstly, which sim and aircraft are you using?

I use Leo Bodnar boards BBI32. These are straight usb interfaces, so connect a switch and it shows in Fsx as a joystick switch with no programming required.

However, if you are using an aircraft which does not have all of the functions assignable then programming will be needed unless someone has already done it for that aircraft and uploaded it for sharing.

Hope this helps.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
So I looked into that board. I am wondering if there is any options on Amazon for something like that? I don't really want to have to do shipping overseas. Gets pricey.
You could go for the BBI64, You would only need 1 or 2 and would be cheaper to post. It shouldn't be too expensive as they are small and relatively light.

Not sure if there is anything similar on Amazon that wouldn't require programming.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have actually been trying to find scripts for it. But it seems like all I can find are scripts to light up an LED.

What I need is a script for an on off switch and a 5 pin rotary encoder that will work for the Sim. Where can I find that kind of code? Because I have not been able to find it.