Help - Virtavia Rutan 61 Long Ez - Payload resets to ZERO

dacair

Hello,

I'm not sure if I posted in the right place...

I have a payware Rutan 61 from Virtavia that I use to fly often in VFR. It seems nobody provides support to this product these days.

The problem is that since a while, the craft behave nose heavy and not possible to fly in safe condition.

This plane has the Engine weight listed in the Fuel and Payload->Change Payload panel.

For some reason this information is reset to ZERO every time aircraft is loaded. Even I add 250 value in the Payload interface, as soon I closed the Payload dialog the value is reset.

I tried to change it before and in flight but has the same behavior. It is reset to zero after push Ok.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Cristi

Hello,

I'm not sure if I posted in the right place...

I have a payware Rutan 61 from Virtavia that I use to fly often in VFR. It seems nobody provides support to this product these days.

The problem is that since a while, the craft behave nose heavy and not possible to fly in safe condition.

This plane has the Engine weight listed in the Fuel and Payload->Change Payload panel.

For some reason this information is reset to ZERO every time aircraft is loaded. Even I add 250 value in the Payload interface, as soon I closed the Payload dialog the value is reset.

I tried to change it before and in flight but has the same behavior. It is reset to zero after push Ok.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Cristi

The mod is made in the aircraft .cfg.

Check your aircraft. cfg allows such mods to be made (It's not rewriteable by default in Win 10, for example)...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...