Thread: Vendor issues

Default Vendor issues

Apparently, I have leprosy, or the coronavirus or something contagious. I tried to get the Flight1 free 182Tand downloaded the installer. It then says press the coupon/voucher button which I have been unable to locate on the entire website. Anyone know where to find it?

On February 8, i purchased the Skyforce3 product direct from the REX Store. About 2 weeks later my Samsung 850 SSD went belly up including Skyforce. It took about 2 weeks before I got back to FSX and I sent REX an email asking if I could re-download the product. I got a message back saying someone would contact me in 24 hours. Since then I have sent the 7, yes 7, emails and they have responded every time with "we'll get back to you in 24 hours. Is it possible that simply now one is there, or what can I do to get their attention?
    Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Quote Originally Posted by svpst View Post
    Apparently, I have leprosy, or the coronavirus or something contagious. I tried to get the Flight1 free 182Tand downloaded the installer. It then says press the coupon/voucher button which I have been unable to locate on the entire website. Anyone know where to find it?
    Thanks for the heads-up on this Brian, I wasn't aware of it until now. You need to install the Flight1 Purchase Agent from the link on the Cessna 182 webpage: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?...sf&pid=c182fsx
    then copy the redeem code from the Flight1 web page into Cessna 183 page in the Flight1 Purchase Agent. The Cessna 182 then appears in your library ready to download.
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Xbox Series X and a big smile! Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by svpst View Post

On February 8, i purchased the Skyforce3 product direct from the REX Store. About 2 weeks later my Samsung 850 SSD went belly up including Skyforce. It took about 2 weeks before I got back to FSX and I sent REX an email asking if I could re-download the product. I got a message back saying someone would contact me in 24 hours. Since then I have sent the 7, yes 7, emails and they have responded every time with "we'll get back to you in 24 hours. Is it possible that simply now one is there, or what can I do to get their attention?
    You shouldn't make jokes of that sort, what is going on in the world at the moment is nothing to laugh at.

REX support are extremely friendly and efficient, but like all businesses they may be under staffing pressures at the moment. I have heard from them since February so I think it is likely that they are replying but the replies are not reaching you.

I would recommend checking all/any places emails might have been placed if wrongly detected as spam, then writing again to REX support making sure they have your correct email address by including it in your message. Maybe get yourself a free email address and asking them to reply there too.

John

PS - have you tried here?
    https://forms.office.com/Pages/Respo...M5TyQlQCN0PWcu
    Last edited by johnhinson; 04-09-2020 at 09:50 PM.

Ah, I see now but I think it's too late, was a one time proposition. I did download and install the Purchase Agent but I could not find that code.
    Brian W.

I5-8400, EVGA GTX 1070.ti, 16 gigs ram, 500g Samsung SSD, 1.5 T HDD, 1 T HDD, Win 10, 64bit.

Yes, Mr. Johnson I have tried that site. I've filled the form out completely and submitted it at least 6 times. Each time I've gotten the message "We have received and we'll be contacting you within 24 hours" But no one has contacted after any of the 6 times. If they need me to buy another copy, I won't be happy but I'll do it but I want it to install.
    Brian W.

I'm sorry, Mr. Hinson. Sometimes my eyes deceive me.
    Brian W.

I even wrote to Stough. the head guy and still heard nothing. None of my communications with them have been nasty. I've simply ask for an explanation of the problem. I bought the product, have the receipt, the license # the whole ball of wax and nothing. Anyone got any suggestions?
    Brian W.

To put this issue to rest, the REX Store people have indeed contacted me and the issue has been resolved. I thank Mr. Stough for eliciting a response.
    Brian W.

I'm glad that I downloaded this fine aircraft. It sure beats the heck out of Carenado's 182. Yes, I have flown the real deal for 120 hours
    JOE- Asus P8Z68- V Pro; CPU: Intel i7-2600K 3.4ghz OC'd 4.6Ghz,
    8G Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-1600, EVGA 1080Ti 11G ACX Cooler
    Samsung 500G OS drive, 3 WD 1T Raptor HDD

Quote Originally Posted by av8tor98 View Post
    I'm glad that I downloaded this fine aircraft. It sure beats the heck out of Carenado's 182. Yes, I have flown the real deal for 120 hours
    Then perhaps look to the a2a 182. I have more than 200 hours in the real 182.
    The Flight 1 is shocking by comparison and still beats the heck out of that Carenado... But only one is real-like in FSX!