Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Flight1 182T Skylane Now Free

Blog Entries

Default Article: Flight1 182T Skylane Now Free

2. Default

Damn....What about us P3Dv4 users..????

3. Default

why not for FS2004 user?

That Flight 1 Agent program required to download this plane is the biggest pain in the ass. Never did get it work right. Why make it so difficult?

It says click in coupon/voucher button which I cannot find on the entire website. I downloaded the installer but am now stymied! Any help available?

6. Default

I cannot even get this software off my computer. I had to remove 2 font files to my desktop before I could uninstall Flight1 software. Then I had to restart my computer before I was able to delete the 2 font files. Now I have no idea how to close my Flight1 account. I have little appreciation for any company that operates this way. I am a fan of Flightsim.com since it began and do not want this criticism to reflect badly on flightsim.com.
    Last edited by jdredding; 04-09-2020 at 10:57 AM. Reason: added comment to help any with same problem

Its easy download the installer then go back to the plane you want copy the code given, open the installer and theres an option 'coupon voucher'. You may have to create an account which may be your issues? I already have one from old downloads! Theres also a free C162 Skycatcher too.

Quote Originally Posted by pomak249 View Post
    Its easy download the installer then go back to the plane you want copy the code given, open the installer and theres an option 'coupon voucher'. You may have to create an account which may be your issues? I already have one from old downloads! Theres also a free C162 Skycatcher too.
    The 162 panel gauges don't work in Prepar3d v4 (there is a way to import the Abacus 162 gauges but you need the Abacus 162 (which I cannot find to order anymore))
    Check out my Flightsim/Flying Youtube Channel EricFlight
    Eric Flight YouTube Channel
    Flying a Cessna 152 and loving every minute of it

Thank you very ,very much for this great gift Fligt 1 ,i'll like it very much and thank you for thinking on the hard times for us fligtsimmers ,again an great gift,thanks and stay healthy please !

Gauges don't work in P3Dv4 because the plane is for FSX and P3Dv2 and 3, 32 bit...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast