A2A Civilian Mustang Repaints

taslss

Quick question,

Can someone tell me if the military version A2A P-51 repaints will work on the Civilian P-51?

Or am I out of luck? It seems like I can only find a few repaints for the civilian version (which is what I have)

Thanks!

Tom

I have the Military and I know you can use Civilian but never did because it would be sacrilegious :)

Here, I found a guide to do the very thing you requested (except in reverse)...

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=32552

Two things,

The cockpits are naturally quite different for each.

If you have the Accusim for your Civ, it also works if you buy the Mil

Edited by dogdish
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Your welcome

Also if you look throught the A2A forum, you will find a plethora of repaints for the Civilan so you don't have to mess with it.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro