Old Joystick & Yoke Hardware for new FS version..

Hello all,

I do have the following hardware and I am wondering if they will work with the new version of Flightier Simulator.

Microsoft SideWinder Joystick

Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB

Thoughts ?

Thanks for your help

I can see absolutely no reason why they wouldn't work.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Since that will depend more on your computer and the operating system than the sim, like cianpars I'd expect they'd do just fine. HOWEVER, since no one has the sim yet (except a few testers) it would be difficult to be absolutely certain.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

Remember, those that are testers will be under a Non Disclosure Agreement. Whether any of the above will or won't be supported wouldn't be able to be disclosed.

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

I know it is hard to be patient. It is ok to show interest. I believe the developers are highly interested to get the program out there. Surely their love and joy are seen and felt with the videos they share online. With that kind of passion, it will be worth the wait.

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"