Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Article: Just Flight Offers Freebie Hawk T1/A

Blog Entries

Default Article: Just Flight Offers Freebie Hawk T1/A

Not really a freebie then is it. Just a demo. A freebie is something given without cost or restriction (including time restriction). Using the current "health crisis" as a sales gimmick is pretty desperate to say the least.

Blog Entries

Demos usually have limited functionality. This is the fully functional aircraft offered at no charge.

4. Default

Thank You, Nels.

5. Default

What were the original demo conditions?

6. Default

"If you download the demo (452 MB) from the button below this will give you the complete Hawk product, exactly the same as if you had bought it, with no restrictions at all other than that it will no longer function after the end of April 2020."

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

I fully realise that there is no charge but it is still not a "freebie" nor a "gift" if you have to give it back. I'm not even suggesting that Just Flight have misrepresented themselves. I'm suggesting that Flightsim.com are misrepresenting Just Flight by both advertising a "freebie" and for using the current medical crisis for a sales pitch.

8. Default

I wish companys would give away any FS2004 products

Thanks goodness it is a time-limited "freebie". I have bought both the X-Plane and FSX/P3D versions of the Hawk recently and was mighty disappointed when I saw the headline. At least after April I will still have my copies. Perhaps JustFlight will still offer a proper freebie in weeks to come?

10. Default

For a "real freebie" download Dino Cattaneo's T-45 Goshawk. It's payware quality freeware.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast