Handling Fixes For Some FSX Aircraft

lnuss

I've now uploaded two files with handling fixes for certain aircraft. https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?do=copyright&fid=208592 contains the default J-3, default Goose, and the default C-172. The second file, which I just now uploaded, isn't yet in the new files list, but should be within the next day or two. It contains the default Baron as well as a couple of Carenado aircraft. I'll do some more in the future.

These files will improve the handling of each of the respective aircraft, so DO NOT EXPECT performance figures to match real world, just expect improved handling, improving the immersion factor in the sim.

The files were developed by my flying buddy and longtime friend Mike Keller, who recently passed away. Read the enclosed Readme.txt in each file for more information, but I'm doing this in Mike's honor, and so that his long days and weeks of experimentation and improvements don't go to waste.

Here is a partial excerpt from one of the Readme files:

My friend Mike got to be very expert in modifications that handled well. We

often discussed releasing these improvements, but he didn't want to put up

with the hassle of complaints, demands of this and that, and in general the

headaches that have been the lot of many developers of changes/add-ons to the

sims, so we kept them to ourselves.

RIP Mike.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

totally agree , For me the FS9 Glacier Bay freeware scenery is the best scenery addon I've ever had.

I've downloaded hundreds of FS9 freeware (and all previous FS-versions before that) and enjoyed every

one of them. I thank all developers and I can only hope that one day I will be able to make a little

FSX Scenery addon object myself. I had LAGO FSSE for FS2004 and made 100 or more SE(2) files

and enjoyed everyone of them. But that was an easy point and click program. I am learning to use Instant Scenery for FSX(I have the DEMO version), the manual says it's simple but untill now I've not yet been able to add one single object to KSEA. I envy all scenery programmers and airplane and

utilities programmers and I say once again thanks for all your beautiful products.

What a true miracle FSBuild is.

WIN10home I7 6700 NVIDEA GTX1050I4GB SSD 500GB 16GBram

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg