A320-200 No Interior Lights

Prostock

Cockpit Lights - Nope, L turns the lights on and off in most of my planes. Shift+L doesn't do anything.

OK, downloading now! Will report back within the next century or 2 when it finishes. Did you check the aircraft.cfg under [Lights] to see any vc lights designated?

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

OK, downloading now! Will report back within the next century or 2 when it finishes. Did you check the aircraft.cfg under [Lights] to see any vc lights designated?

Yeah, it's a huge file because it comes with quite a few versions of aircraft, very nice I might ad. As far as VC lights designated in cfg. Not sure what to look for but here it is. I'm assuming it's Light.8=4 Line you mean. You tell me. Thanks

NOTE: This is During Day Time Fight. I have not tried on Night Flight. Either way, not having day time lights makes it hard to see cockpit controls, for me anyway.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Edited by Prostock

Yep, light.8 is the VC light. Still 12 minutes left on this dang download! :mad:

Sorry for that. You may dl and find that the cockpit lights work fine, AT NIGHT. During Day Flight is the problem I'm having. It's just so dark, makes it hard for me to see controls. If there's a fix or some tweaking you know of, please share. Thanks

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

I gave up trying to install it! It would not let me install to a folder I created. Into the trash can! In the panel.cfg look at this section at the bottom. You can mess around with the numbers to maybe brighten it up. The example is from the default A321.

Day=255,255,255

Night=255,255,255

Luminous=147,64,64

I gave up trying to install it! It would not let me install to a folder I created. Into the trash can! In the panel.cfg look at this section at the bottom. You can mess around with the numbers to maybe brighten it up. The example is from the default A321.

Day=255,255,255

Night=255,255,255

Luminous=147,64,64

Sorry to have wasted your time on this Mr. Zippy. I always install into my own folder that I make on my desktop, no trouble with installing that way for me. I could upload my Copy to my media fire & give you the link. Let me know.

My panel.cfg has the same numbers as you posted. In the mean time, I'll take a look & try what you suggested. Thank you

Edited by Prostock

Here is a sample of the default A-321 VC daytime textures:

a321 default day textures.JPG

Here is one of the default A-321 sample VC cockpit textures for daytime:

texture VC.JPG

Now here is the same one, labeled the same, but modified: BIG DIFFERENCE!

texture modified.JPG

These are the .dds files:

.dds textures.JPG

Edited by mrzippy

Thanks Mr. Zippy - I did as you suggested & I can definitely see the controls, world of difference for sure.

Looks good! Hope making that change doesn't affect any other areas! ;)