EditVoicePack

usb777

I over the years hae added so many call signs and a few of my own custom (not sure how but it worked!) just wondering I have lots of multiple listed like from ones in the MAIW and WOAI can I remove them? Should I bother?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I over the years hae added so many call signs and a few of my own custom (not sure how but it worked!) just wondering I have lots of multiple listed like from ones in the MAIW and WOAI can I remove them? Should I bother?

It will do no harm whatsoever. Duplicate entries will work randomly amongst both in the simulation, unless one is specified to over-ride the other.

But if you want to tidy up, just untick what you don't want in EVP. They will no longer be operative, but will be there in case you want to later re-instate them.

You can fully delete them if you want, of course, but there is little to gain.

Don't forget to "Update Voice Pack" afterwards, and "Update airlines.cfg". On the FSX version, this can be done in once shot if you set it up to do so.

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!

Not the .cfo file but within the editvoicepack utility is what I was talking about. Thanks!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler