I Don't Know Who This Woman Is...

Ah, a woman of mystery! :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I tried to tell her she'd be more comfortable in a modern aircraft. Her response was for me to get my butt in the cockpit and when she wanted my opinion she'd ask for it (she was a little less polite.)

We were only in Portland a few minutes before she was back with instructions for me to head for Seattle.

2020-3-29_9-49-39-876.jpg

Many pilots would jump at the chance to fly a bird like this on someone else's dime, but the truth was that I'm not all that familiar with it, and would have preferred a plane I knew.

In Seattle she told me to stay ready, she didn't want to go looking for me. So I've been waiting a few hours now. I did get a chance to rest my eyes.

2020-3-29_9-55-44-194.jpg

Spent way too much time using these sims...

FS 5.1, FS-98, FS-2000, FS-2002, FS-2004, FSX, Flight, FSW, P3Dv3, P3Dv4, MSFS

2020-3-29_11-33-5-302.jpg

I told her we'd be better off using a different aircraft, but why listen to me? I'm just the pilot.

2020-3-29_11-47-43-492.jpg

In Boise, I'll be getting some repair work done before we can go on. She's not real pleased. Too bad.

I know the lady! Be careful: she knows how to handle a plane very well. I tried to kick her out of my plane, but before I knew it she threw me out and "borrowed" my precious bird. PAH! Take care. And don't tell her you know me.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From Salt Lake City we proceeded to Denver, then on to Kansas City before finally beginning descent at Chicago.

2020-3-30_15-47-47-774.jpg

From there I was directed to fly towards Dupage and turn south.

2020-3-30_15-49-51-251.jpg

I was led to a little aviation community where I made a pretty awful landing

2020-3-30_15-54-32-638.jpg

I was kicked off the aircraft and told I could find my own way home.

2020-3-30_15-56-31-627.jpg

Edited by andyjohnston

Where did you land in Chicago?

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Andy,

As long as she's paying for the hours and doesn't get you locked down or more than likely, locked up or shot down, just be quiet and fly the plane!! There are worse gigs and much less attractive planes out there to keep yourself busy!! :cool:

Having said that, unless that Connie has a ton of fancy electronics and servos, I hope she's swinging for a whole crew!! :eek::eek:

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

He landed at Oh Hair?
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Thanks all, I didn't land in Chicago.

Mystery location with the mystery woman :D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not a mystery, landed at LL10. From there I...well, that's another story.

Did you get permission to land? :confused::D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]