Another added to the Mad Dog collection!

Whenever I get an aircraft that is both appealing to look at and performs well, I will usually find several liveries to go with that particular aircraft and model. I had an MD-90 and an MD-83, both great flying aircraft, so I added another MD-83, and it too, has turned out to be a nice flying aircraft as well. Don't know why, but I am getting to like the newer livery of the American Airlines. Larry (NMLW), I know you have said, you can't quite get used to the new livery over what we have all liked and loved with the original over the years! It took me awhile, but I think I have finally let go of old!

2020-3-28_14-30-45-726.jpg

Rick

Edited by Downwind66

Well, I think it's a nice looking DAC Death Tube...;) Nice find Rick! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not familiar with DAC Death Tube?

Maybe I am getting old as there are a few things I still haven't heard of................................?

Rick :cool:

When I was working on the C-17 program in the Air Force, we worked with Douglas Aircraft Company. We had a a joke that aircraft made by “DAC” was an aluminum death tube. Thus, DAC Death Tube. Kind of an inside joke. :)

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]