Thread: P3S V4.5 not reaponsing?? WHAT DO I DO NOW!!

Default P3S V4.5 not reaponsing?? WHAT DO I DO NOW!!

I've used P3D for some time with few issues. Having said that, I now have an issue I can't get around. Like most I assume, I have set up and saved several different flights based on the aircraft I choose, start location, etc. Typically when I'm doing a series of flights in a specific configuration I designate that flight name as the Default Flight. Then change to another when it's convenient.

Starting yesterday when I fire up P3D it acts as though it is loading my current default flight. I see the various views' names coming up on my monitors, etc. But after a few minutes hanging with no visible changes it appears P3D gives up trying to load and it kicks me out of P3D altogether!!

I feel confident if I could change the default flight, I could avoid this issue. Is there a way to change the default flight if the one I currently have designated never comes up?? Do I need to totally cancel out my P3D program and load again from scratch??

I've looked at others' posting and not seen this issue raised. WHAT DO I DO NOW??
    i9-9900K CPU currently running 5gig + -
    Most of my scenery is from ORBX. I love my SCOTFLIGHT SCENERY!
    Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

I advise to drop back at least 10 yards and punt! Is there a P3D.cfg with a situation= line in it?
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    I advise to drop back at least 10 yards and punt! Is there a P3D.cfg with a situation= line in it?
    If deleting P3d.cfg doesnt do it, delete the saved flight (.flt) file and reboot.

The file is actually called Prepar3D.cfg.....

Jorgen