What if! Spring Coming to Europe

What if not pandemic! We could soon in Europe, be back to open air, and flying! Spring is coming

fruhli.jpg

-- that view with:

.boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.a freeware ORBX terrain in Hesse, Germany

.a Robin DR400 I tweaked from varied source

.a ORBX weather theme

.the freeware shader adjuster rdart78 and textures set --

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Nice thing about a sim, no viruses or boarder issues :cool:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Would be great, a spring without a virus.....We're blessed to have a big house with a big yard so the social isolation isn't too hard. It's all very scary:(:( Talking about virusses: My PC collapsed and is now checked in the store....... But that's only a small issue compared to what's going on in the world...:(
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A pretty spring-like picture Gerard. :cool::cool: I am also looking forward to spring and the end of the pandemic. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

Thanks Larry. We are now having spring in Europe. Temperatures still cold however, with days warmer on the other hand :)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Would be great, a spring without a virus.....We're blessed to have a big house with a big yard so the social isolation isn't too hard. It's all very scary:(:( Talking about virusses: My PC collapsed and is now checked in the store....... But that's only a small issue compared to what's going on in the world...:(

Thanks Peer. Sorry for your story of computer! What's a simmer without his PC?!! Hope that will be fixed easily!

Thanks Larry. We are now having spring in Europe. Temperatures still cold however, with days warmer on the other hand :)

Spring has definitely sprung in Kentucky. It was 76F yesterday so I took the Miata out for its' first Spring run with the top down. They're predicting 80F here today. Think I'll drive down to the Ohio River and try to catch some waterfowl with my cameras.

STAY HEALTHY!! Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.