special request

stegou

hello everyone I would like to know if you know someone who would accept the colors of the CanJet company. I would need the B717 B757 B747 B767 B747 B777 I already have the B737-800 from Paul Craig. I fly to http://www.canjetvirtuel-quebec.ca/. We can only fly with Boeing but we just have the 737-800 all planes must have the virtual cokpit and available for fsx, fsx steam and P3D version 2 and 3 if possible for you. The whole assembled in a package which could be available on flightsim .com or other. Thank you in advance for your help and support. Be assured of our eternal recognition. Thank you and have a good flight.

• 1 month later...
hello everyone I would like to know if you know someone who would accept the colors of the CanJet company. I would need the B717 B757 B747 B767 B747 B777 I already have the B737-800 from Paul Craig. I fly to http://www.canjetvirtuel-quebec.ca/. We can only fly with Boeing but we just have the 737-800 all planes must have the virtual cokpit and available for fsx, fsx steam and P3D version 2 and 3 if possible for you. The whole assembled in a package which could be available on flightsim .com or other. Thank you in advance for your help and support. Be assured of our eternal recognition. Thank you and have a good flight.

Hi

I paint regularly for a variety of VAs all around the world, with specialty in the high-end payware models, though I have also done most of the good freeware models as well. I charge a modest flat fee for my time on a per model basis, and am very happy to offer my services for your VA. I love the design, by the way! Let me know by personal message if you are interested. Cheers!

[sIGPIC]Intel® Core i7-3770K CPU 3.50GHz, 3501 Mhz, 4 Core, 8 Processor

RAM 32.0 GB - 124GB SSD, 2TB drive - AMD Radeon HD 7800 2GB - 2560x1440

Windows 7 Home Premium V6.1.7601 SP1 Build 7601 - FSX Acceleration

PMDG, Aerosim, Aerosoft, Project Airbus, feelThere, Majestic, Carenado[/sIGPIC]