Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Forum Covers the World! BE CAREFUL MY FRIENDS!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TightGit View Post
    There were even some teenagers who thought it amusing to cough in the faces of the elderly.

Words fail me!
    Couple of kids did this to a woman because they saw she was wearing a face mask.

As per the rest of what i quoted, nope, there are no words.

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    I was just reading, over at the "other" site, all of the folks bemoaning that fact that their personal liberties are being infringed upon!
    It doesn't take much to stir up the natives over there. lol

Please everyone just don't do stupid things. The panic buying makes life difficult for everyone now and will put people out of jobs later.
    Mark Daniels

It COULD be that the YOUNG (15 to 51 yrs old) are carriers but are not being effected and not suffering any symptoms but able to spread it. It sounds like people are blaming the OLD folks (65 and over) for the pendemic. They are the ones that DO get effected, get sick, and die because they are old, weak, or have other physical pre conditions. But they are not the ONLY ones able to spread it. That is what makes is so dangerous because the ones spreading it are not old and not getting sick. So don't mingle with young (15 to 51) and only shop at 'Senior' hours. THINK! By May this should be over. Hang in there folks.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Looks like it isn't just regular folk panic buying. Some doctors appear to be trying to stockpile some of the supposed cure drugs for themselves and family.

https://www.propublica.org/article/d...their-families

4. Default

Hunker down and stay safe everyone, hopefully by May things will start to get back to normal.

And don't worry about TP the leaves will be out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by adamb View Post
    Hunker down and stay safe everyone, hopefully by May things will start to get back to normal.

And don't worry about TP the leaves will be out soon.
    Glad to see you're still here and kicking fanny! Heck, I have 2 dozen old Sears catalogs. Watch out for the slick cover pages!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

I think the best advice to finally beat this little critter is to assume EVERYONE around you is infected (even without symptoms). And that you YOURSELF may be infected as well. So extreme caution should be the M/O in this silent Spring...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by UPHILL3 View Post
    I think the best advice to finally beat this little critter is to assume EVERYONE around you is infected (even without symptoms). And that you YOURSELF may be infected as well. So extreme caution should be the M/O in this silent Spring...
    So true, my feelings exactly.

8. Default

Glad to see you're still here and kicking fanny! Heck, I have 2 dozen old Sears catalogs. Watch out for the slick cover pages!
    Still here Charlie. Always have the laundry tub or shower if all else fails.

9. Default

Interesting the highest reported cases in my country come from the 20-29 year olds. Females a reasonable amount higher than males.
    Clearly they are not concerned about Coronavirus and not worrying about social distancing etc.

This age group should all have grandparents. You would think they would have more sense.

On the lighter side:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91362008_133295441577146_5065348909799309312_n.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	217409
    Mark Daniels

Thanks, Rick! You take care too! I was just reading, over at the "other" site, all of the folks bemoaning that fact that their personal liberties are being infringed upon!
    Utterly unnecessary. You should beware equating infringement of personal liberties with the ogoing need to stay-in and curtail contact, which might just save their lives, and yours!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast