Alabeo R66 modifications - Autopilot and Throttle

Ralie25

Hi all,

Have recently purchased the Alabeo R66 and am really enjoying it. However I would like to make 2 changes to it if possible. I'd like to be able to stop the 'bobbling' when the aircraft is on autopilot (I added a P3D helicopter autopilot to it). For example, the aircraft goes forward and back very quickly causing a 'bobble', for want of a better word. When looking at the aircraft from the outside on autopilot, the rotor disc is constantly moving forward and back, just wondering how we could solve that...

Secondly, the aircraft doesn't have a working throttle, is there any way to add this to the aircraft?

Any suggestions welcome!

Best

Hi all,

Have recently purchased the Alabeo R66 and am really enjoying it. However I would like to make 2 changes to it if possible. I'd like to be able to stop the 'bobbling' when the aircraft is on autopilot (I added a P3D helicopter autopilot to it). For example, the aircraft goes forward and back very quickly causing a 'bobble', for want of a better word. When looking at the aircraft from the outside on autopilot, the rotor disc is constantly moving forward and back, just wondering how we could solve that...

Secondly, the aircraft doesn't have a working throttle, is there any way to add this to the aircraft?

Any suggestions welcome!

Best

No auopilot in this aircraft. Any problems have to be fixed by the user.

Aircraft HAS a working throttle. Controlled direct from the throttle, if I recall...

Indeed, I have added a 3rd party AP of which has the 'bobbling'. I'm sure someone else has had the problem with it so perhaps they have found a fix for the bobbling. Other than that the AP works great :)

Well it would be awesome if it did have a throttle! I saw a review that said it didn't have one so after trying to find it I gave up... Although I recently read another review that said that it did have a throttle. I have tried on the throttle and through the keyboard to get the engine into throttle detent but haven't had any luck. If indeed there isn't a throttle, is it possible to create one?

Thanks