Willing to Cooperate - Nemeth EC130 Black Windows!

Ralie25

Hi all,

As you may have seen, I'm having troubles with the Nemeth Designs EC130 in the rain. Unfortunately the aircraft is unusable in the rain as all of the VC windows go solid black. I've played around with numerous different P3D settings but still have the same problem.

So, previously I wasn't willing to share my system information, I am now and really need your help to get the EC130 flying. It's too great of an aircraft not to fly... Nemeth haven't responded to any of my attempts at contact so really have no idea where to start for a fix!

All help greatly received...

Many thanks

Hi all,

As you may have seen, I'm having troubles with the Nemeth Designs EC130 in the rain. Unfortunately the aircraft is unusable in the rain as all of the VC windows go solid black. I've played around with numerous different P3D settings but still have the same problem.

So, previously I wasn't willing to share my system information, I am now and really need your help to get the EC130 flying. It's too great of an aircraft not to fly... Nemeth haven't responded to any of my attempts at contact so really have no idea where to start for a fix!

All help greatly received...

Many thanks

Directx10 settings?

Indeed - ha ha - I will need to ask "where is that" for all of those things you mention above...:cool:

I am very near, or may already have, accepted defeat on this topic. My S76 from Nemeth is the fine replacement of the 130. If there is anything more simple or obvious you or anyone else thinks of, please let me know. Will delete this post in a few days if no other suggestions as some may think I may not be willing to partake in fixing this problem. I am willing, unfortunately my tech knowledge is probably going to be the limitation here. Anyway thanks all that have contributed!

Best

• 1 month later...
Indeed - ha ha - I will need to ask "where is that" for all of those things you mention above...:cool:

I am very near, or may already have, accepted defeat on this topic. My S76 from Nemeth is the fine replacement of the 130. If there is anything more simple or obvious you or anyone else thinks of, please let me know. Will delete this post in a few days if no other suggestions as some may think I may not be willing to partake in fixing this problem. I am willing, unfortunately my tech knowledge is probably going to be the limitation here. Anyway thanks all that have contributed!

Best

Nemeth have a list of aircraft that have to be modified for use in P3d, and in particular for any version after v4. Caution is required for any model required for P3D.

Nemeth have a list of aircraft that have to be modified for use in P3d, and in particular for any version after v4. Caution is required for any model required for P3D.

Thank you and understood. Just hoped that they'd specify that it wouldn't work in a later version of P3D. BUT I can understand, as the model was built well before P3D V4...