Panthera Dusk Flight Over the Cascade Mountains

Panthera Dusk Flight Over the Cascade Mountains

Flight 3 (Panthera Dusk Flight Over the Cascade Mountains) of the Pacific West by Air series. This is a 222 nautical mile flight over the Cascade Mountain Range of Washington State with navigational instruction. Flying the ultra sleek Slovakian built Pipistrel Panthera, we depart at Skagit Regional Airport and land at night at Spokane International Airport via an ILS approach on RWY 03. Complete flight with the middle portion time-lapsed. Flight planning by ForeFlight.

Is that the Garmen 750 suite from RealityXP? Also, is that how a real Panthera is started? Looks pretty simple.

If that is the RealityXP gauge, how did you get it to work? I bought the GTN 750 for FSX and I kept getting a path name issue or something like that, but now that I think of it, I think it should have been installed to the root of C drive outside of the programs folder. The gauge and the trainer. Believe me when I tell you I looked into EVERYTHING to fix it. Especially since I really wanted a TAWS. So I was desperate. So desperate to get it to work I completely reinstalled Windows 7 and FSX. Even bought an updated GPU and PSU. Could never get it to work even asking at the Avsim forum for RealityXP.

I see now this gauge is on sale and I may pull the trigger one more time and try my root C directly install idea and hope it will run this time without that path issue error.

Is that the Garmen 750 suite from RealityXP? Also, is that how a real Panthera is started? Looks pretty simple.

If that is the RealityXP gauge, how did you get it to work? I bought the GTN 750 for FSX and I kept getting a path name issue or something like that, but now that I think of it, I think it should have been installed to the root of C drive outside of the programs folder. The gauge and the trainer. Believe me when I tell you I looked into EVERYTHING to fix it. Especially since I really wanted a TAWS. So I was desperate. So desperate to get it to work I completely reinstalled Windows 7 and FSX. Even bought an updated GPU and PSU. Could never get it to work even asking at the Avsim forum for RealityXP.

I see now this gauge is on sale and I may pull the trigger one more time and try my root C directly install idea and hope it will run this time without that path issue error.

Hi,

This Garmin 750 is the AeroBask version. It comes with the Panthera plane purchased from AeroBask. AeroBask only produces stuff for X-Plane. Yes, the aircraft is very user friendly from start to finish. Yes, simple start procedure. TAWS is nice. Four-seater, 1000nm range and 200knots!