Just one plane

jagabom

I'd like a Robin DR401 with a glass cockpit, the best of both worlds. Why can't we ever get something MODERN like this for FSX/SE/P3D?

Robin DR401.jpg

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

I'd be hard pressed to stick with one, but it would either be a Cessna 180 or a Bonanza. But if I could go with three, I'd have a Bonanza for trips, a Stearman for local messing around/aerobatics and just plain fun, and a Super Cub for a bit of back country stuff.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

An F-4 Phantom II as my first choice, F/A-18C for a second choice, and either a P-51D or F-4U Corsair as my 3rd choice.

If I had to choose. Thank goodness we don't. At least not with the flight sims out now.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

A Bonanza V35 or a Beech Staggerwing.

Irritatingly, getting a pilot's license is the one goal in life I never achieved (though I did finish "ground school"). Too many irons in the fire.

A Bonanza V35 or a Beech Staggerwing.

Irritatingly, getting a pilot's license is the one goal in life I never achieved (though I did finish "ground school"). Too many irons in the fire.

Even with 1,500 hours total I still cannot answer the `favorite` question: Depends on the time of day and what I flew last... Saab Safir becomes Diamond DA20 Katana, mixed in with Chipmunk and a DH Fox Moth and the odd Glider for good measure. Had a good rode in a TBM900 a couple of weeks ago...

• 1 month later...
In sim world I’m quite enjoying the Cirrus SF50. Simple to operate, fair turn of speed, good navigation suite, and a better choice of available airfields to use than some of the bigger craft out there.

• 1 month later...

Pilatus PC-12

I love single engine propeller aircraft. And this one is just right for me. Not too fast, not to slow. Got a propeller and a Jet if you think about it. It can get into short runways. The range to is not bad, with just over 2000 miles can cross ocean by island hopping. Also can get into the flight levels.

Started: Flight Simulator 98 (Year 1999)

Private Pilot Certificate ASEL: August 7th 2014

This one will work for me too....

That's easy: A Socata TBM 900 - Really fast bird, and a 31,000 feet ceiling! And press-u-rised, baby!

Started: Flight Simulator 98 (Year 1999)

Private Pilot Certificate ASEL: August 7th 2014