Fs9 new anti aliasing

nbata1234

Good afternoon,

The graphics card Nvdia 2060 super, went through a update and in the fs9 graphics card settings, the graphics card can only provide 8x anti aliasing, however prior to that it was able to provide 16x of anti aliasing in fs9

Thanks.

Was it a Microsoft update? If so, turn that crap off. Which OS are you using? In 7 you can follow this guide: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2500967/how-to-stop-windows-7-automatically-installing-drivers

Download your driver from Nvidia here: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Now go into safe mode by tapping on the F8 key as the computer boots. You just want safe mode. Uninstall the video card driver. Now reboot your computer without safe mode and install the new driver.

I've noticed with Windows 10, using any option other than Multisampling (8x max) I get a bluescreen. never happened with windows 7, but I was running 16x something with something else but not multisampling and I never had any problems. My drivers are also up to date and everything so i'm not sure why this happens.

Thanks it’s a really Awsome video card however I would think you’d have at least 16x of AA, I tried to keep the AA at the highest with less texture filtering, without the NVDIA inspector I managed to fine tune the settings and have the aliasing minimized, however there’s still minimal jagged edges when next to a runway centerline or when looking at a wing.

I was wondering if after using the NVDIA inspector on win 10 if this would eliminate Aliasing entirely in the sim.