Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Arriving to the end of the world

1. Default Arriving to the end of the world

Aerolíneas Argentinas A340-300, en route SAEZ-SAWH.

Turn right before the world ends:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARG A340 EZE-USH 20200224-1.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	233.5 KB 
ID:	215914

On final for runway 25
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ARG A340 EZE-USH 20200224-2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	165.4 KB 
ID:	215915

What did I use? Orbx Base+Vector+Southamerica landclass and mesh (free), Wilco A340 VC, and ActiveSky for WX.
    Best regards,
    Luis Hernández

Blog Entries

Looking good! I was just there. Currently sitting on the Falklands waiting to start on my next leg.

Nice shots!!

Years ago the approach to Hong Kong airport had a hugely sharp right turn to final to avoid flying into a mountain. Or take the "short cut" and risk being shot down by the locals.

In fact traveling when up the Formosa Straight on our LPH, we were expected to have all possible hands on deck to prove we weren't trying to stage an attack on the locals either.

Not following either of those two procedures correctly might have brought you and those with you to the end of this world as we know it.

Of course now that's all straightened out those same locals and after them the rest of the world are fighting the corona virus.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDSTRAKA View Post
    Looking good! I was just there. Currently sitting on the Falklands waiting to start on my next leg.
    Good Luck!! Mama San likes hitting the bars and Mae Ling will hardly go anywhere without her!

Michael

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    Nice shots!!

Years ago the approach to Hong Kong airport had a hugely sharp right turn to final to avoid flying into a mountain. Or take the "short cut" and risk being shot down by the locals.

In fact traveling when up the Formosa Straight on our LPH, we were expected to have all possible hands on deck to prove we weren't trying to stage an attack on the locals either.

Not following either of those two procedures correctly might have brought you and those with you to the end of this world as we know it.

Of course now that's all straightened out those same locals and after them the rest of the world are fighting the corona virus.

Michael
    I had no idea that’s why they did that!

Nice item and pics here Luis!

Here's link to a YouTube video of real world landing at the Falklands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAc5jUH-5bs

Watching the video I am satisfied with the feeware Falklands scenery I use in FSX: Mesh, airport and other scenery match more or less with the reality on this desolate part of the world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peer01 View Post
    Nice item and pics here Luis!

Here's link to a YouTube video of real world landing at the Falklands. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAc5jUH-5bs

Watching the video I am satisfied with the feeware Falklands scenery I use in FSX: Mesh, airport and other scenery match more or less with the reality on this desolate part of the world.
    Well, at least it has actual parking areas and hangers. My Orbx scenery just has the runway, tower and grass!

Like your pics! Fine
    Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

The original end of the world!

That's an awesome pic Rick, where is it exactly?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast