737 cockpit panels and parts for Sale

lee737

He guys,

Im based in the UK. I am regretfully having to sell my simulator due to personal cercustances that i havent used much at all. I spend most of the time enjoying building it though!! :)

Forward and Aft

I bought simworld Forward and Aft overhead panels and did the electronics and all the backlighting myself, its not to a high skill level but works fine. There is a mixture of Leo bodner and pokeys cards. Backlight has been done as per Elephant 737, if you’ve seen what he has done I used a similar approach. All gauges are simworld with the can bus system.

Sim world mip & Monitors

I used their backlighting pcbs, and wired switches etc to Leo bodner cards. The fire warnings cautions etc use the sim box (Simworld system) same loop as Overheads.

CP Flight MCP and 2 x EFIS Pro

Motorized Throttle

This is one of Torsten Mullers, from Germany. Works fine except one of the trim wheels, doesn't spin as it should.

2 X Ace Yolks barely used at all.

2 x Flight Deck Solutions CDU mk1

Sim Solution Pedestal - except Fire panel

I have Flight Deck solutions board and digit boards from Hispapanels.

Its all amber Leds, but the MIP backlighting (simworld pcbs) are Gold, so its just gels to make them amber.

Also! The main PC i7, 16gb Ram GPU GTX 1080

A second pc with very good components

Prosim 737 License, the latest!! Updated

Prepared 3d, full

A fair bit of sim software etc

Collection Only, preferbly to sell as a unit but may consider selling in parts. Photos on request.

Lee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He guys,

Im based in the UK. I am regretfully having to sell my simulator due to personal cercustances that i havent used much at all. I spend most of the time enjoying building it though!!

Forward and Aft

I bought simworld Forward and Aft overhead panels and did the electronics and all the backlighting myself, its not to a high skill level but works fine. There is a mixture of Leo bodner and pokeys cards. Backlight has been done as per Elephant 737, if you’ve seen what he has done I used a similar approach. All gauges are simworld with the can bus system.

Sim world mip & Monitors

I used their backlighting pcbs, and wired switches etc to Leo bodner cards. The fire warnings cautions etc use the sim box (Simworld system) same loop as Overheads.

Motorized Throttle

This is one of Torsten Mullers, from Germany. Works fine except one of the trim wheels, doesn't spin as it should.

Its all amber Leds, but the MIP backlighting (simworld pcbs) are Gold, so its just gels to make them amber.

Prepared 3d, full

Preferbly to sell as a unit but may consider selling in parts. Photos on request.

Lee

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
He guys,

Im based in the UK. I am regretfully having to sell my simulator due to personal cercustances that i havent used much at all. I spend most of the time enjoying building it though!! :)

Forward and Aft

Sim world mip & Monitors

Motorized Throttle

Prepared 3d, full

Collection Only, preferbly to sell as a unit but may consider selling in parts. Photos on request.

Lee

I am after a mcp efis and 737 overhead panel how much for all 3 items dave, email me Dh.55haynes@gmail.com Dave ASAP ring 07814262804