Active Sky Not Connecting to Server

usb777

Out of the blue my Active Sky is giving me a window error saying it is unable to connect to servers. Hey, no firewall problem here been working fine for five years or more. My simulator computer is dedicated to my flight simulator. Anything to do with windows 7 not being supported anymore? Anyone else having issues as of today? I always have REX it's working OK.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

I have never seen this before, it could be that the server is temporarily down, or something has happened on the connection underway to the server.

Has this been an ongoing issue, and if so for how long?

I don't think this a Windows 7 issue, after all Mr. Zippy is still running good old XP....

Jorgen

Oh and edit: have you asked this of the HiFi people?

I have never seen this before, it could be that the server is temporarily down, or something has happened on the connection underway to the server.

Has this been an ongoing issue, and if so for how long?

I don't think this a Windows 7 issue, after all Mr. Zippy is still running good old XP....

Jorgen

Oh and edit: have you asked this of the HiFi people?

I contacted them and yes, it was an issue on thier end. They have fixed the problem. Quick response on their part.

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler