Nvidia settings for fs9

nbata1234

Good day to the group,

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a good way to configure the NVDIA color settings to give fs9 the best picture quality, I used to fly on a amd graphics card.

However on the nvdia card the colors seem too bright and less detailed, also if anyone here knew how to tweak the anti aliasing feature.

Thanks again, the specs are nvdia GFORCE 2060 super

young men , first a lot of bla bla .........

when we started our our sim's in late 90s there was no internet or maybe only a dial-up where 1mb download took 10 minutes. Our world was trial and error , but that teaches you how to learn everything

you may ever want to know about your sim. At least that was what helped me most.

For you, I would say :try your (physical) monitor settings first:brightness , contrast , game mode....

good luck and kind regards ....................

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

try this. these are my settings. I use nvidia inspector for antialiasing and SweetFX for color corrections. try them and see what happens. like piet06273 said, it's trial and error

the other thing to look through are addons I posted in this video. if you look around on my channel you can also get Active Camera for your sim and enhance the views.

let me know how it goes

Awesome! Glad to hear. I found out through a friend that in the Nvidia inspector, setting anti aliasing compatibility to Diablo III is what allows the sim to use the settings. one simple setting that I could never find, and a friend brought it up as an "oh yeah by the way"

AA is one of the things Win 10 killed in many games. Diablo III is the workaround for the time being.

Mark Daniels