Sim-Hawk PRO Connection Help

As the title says, I have a Sim-Hawk PRO. It uses a PS/2 keyboard to input controls, which is the part I'm having trouble with.

It works perfectly fine when I plug the PS/2 cable into a laptop docking station. However, it will not work when plugged into my desktop's PS/2 input. I've tried enabling Windows 10 to use the i8042prt driver, and no luck. I bought a PS/2 to USB adapter, and no luck with that either. I can get the Sim-Hawk to beep twice if I plug it into the USB adapter while it's on, but that seems like an error noise.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

I think the main 'action' you MUST take is to RE-BOOT your PC. PS2 DOES work with ANY Windows version the PC is running. Here are 2 methods to try:

Method 1.

Plug the device and run the hardware troubleshooter. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status. Follow these steps:

Press the ‘Windows + W’ key on the keyboard.

Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press enter.

Click hardware and sound and run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Follow the On screen instructions. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

Method 2.

You may update the PS2 mouse driver from Device Manager manually and check if this helps.

Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

Expand “Mouse” or “Mice and other pointing devices”.

R click on the driver and select “Update Driver Software”. Once this is done, RESTART the computer and check if the issue persists.

Further, you may also look for optional updates in Windows Updates to see if there are any additional updates related to this device and install them as required.

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).