bigwill

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make Williams Field-NZWD in Antarctica? It doesn't have to be high quality. Just an ice runway with parking. I tried Aerosoft's, had issues and already contacted them with no solution. The freeware one's already available don't work in P3D V4.5. It doesn't have to be high quality. Just an ice runway with parking.

Do you or anyone else reading this know if Airport Design Editor will work in FSX mode for P3D 4.5? If so, I can do this very easily.

Have you tried mcmurdo.zip in the file library here? It's for FSX, but may work in P3D.

Not sure what you mean. ADE supports P3D v4.5 but if you want to use it and you don't have that version installed then you won't be able to use it. If you have FSX then you can compile for FSX and try it in P3D v4.5 It may well work

That's OK and expected. ADE will only display options for the sims that are installed. You would need P3D v4 installed to actually compile for that version. However if you open ADE for FSX you can create an airport and compile it for FSX. The bgl files created need to be added to the P3D v4 installation and then, if there is nothing unexpected, the user should see a working airport

If it works all well and good. If not then you can send me the FSX project and I will recompile it for P3D v4.5

It looks like there's already a NZWD in FSX, though the runways may not be in there right spot according to a website I referenced. So P3D should have this airport since P3D is based on FSX code one would think.

No ILS though.