Honda Jet Preview

Someone mentioned this was in the library. Just had to add it!

fsscr000.jpg

fsscr001.jpg

fsscr002.jpg

fsscr003.jpg

fsscr004.jpg

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey David, welcome to my world!! This is my favorite freeware download ever!!!! I'm thrilled you have finally found it!! And the rest of you who haven't downloaded it, shame on you!!

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Hey David, welcome to my world!! This is my favorite freeware download ever!!!! I'm thrilled you have finally found it!! And the rest of you who haven't downloaded it, shame on you!!

Michael

I remember now Michael. Glad you mentioned it. Definitely fun to fly for the short time I had. Looking forward to a long flight. :D Thanks for reminding me Rick!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LMAO! You are just not right. Too funny ;)

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Certainly a fun little jet.

Maneuvers like a dream!

Haven’t had a chance to really shake her down. Looking forward to it!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's Michael's (Rupert) pride and joy! Looks like fun!

Rick :cool:

Yep! His First Officer is very well known to all! :):)

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Distracting!

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes Mae Ling and I have logged a ton of hours together. Mama San sits in the cabin so the distraction factor is down somewhat.

Our longest flight series was the "Around The World In Eighty Days" challenge a couple of years back. I enjoy a theme to my flying so that was a great series.

She also was with me during some of my series of flights in search of the long time offline Jan as well. We got lucky!! We not only managed to not find Jan but also to drink a ton of good beer and wine on his tab!!!;):p In fact he's probably still getting bills from that trip!! :cool:

Michael

Edited by Rupert

Yes Mae Ling and I have logged a ton of hours together. Mama San sits in the cabin so the distraction factor is down somewhat.

Our longest flight series was the "Around The World In Eighty Days" challenge a couple of years back. I enjoy a theme to my flying so that was a great series.

She also was with me during some of my series of flights in search of the long time offline Jan as well. We got lucky!! We not only managed to not find Jan but also to drink a ton of good beer and wine on his tab!!!;):p In fact he's probably still getting bills from that trip!! :cool:

Michael

Around the world trip would be fun!

I see a lot of folks getting to have a good time on Jan's tab. How many posts in here does it take to get that account number? :confused::D

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice pics. of the Honda Jet David. :pilot: I had downloaded it several years back but I can't find it since my computer upgrade, so I'll have to download it again.

Thanks Larry. Looking forward to giving her some :Dmore hours.

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Around the world trip would be fun!

I see a lot of folks getting to have a good time on Jan's tab. How many posts in here does it take to get that account number? :confused::D

Yes the Around the World in Eighty Days jaunt was based on the book. A site that sells software, I don't remember which, set it up and entrants had 80 days to make the trip. They had to visit every spot that Phileas Fogg and his valet visited. Pictures, screen shots, film clips etc. were all submitted from posters who actually lived all over the world.

The "contest" was available to people simming trains, planes, boats, etc. and there were some entrants using each option. I use the word "contest" because we could vote on who did the best presentation. But there was no "prize" except for the fun.

Probably 100 posters entered and about 45-50 finished. I believe the fastest recorded finish was a guy in a SST. But I can't remember the slowest, but I do remember one poster used a sloop, train, a bicycle, and camels.

It was great fun to go online and see where everyone was in the world at any given time!! We cheered, complained, and just generally had a great time. I'd love to see someone, say Flightsim.com do a similar event. All it cost was data space.

As to Jan's account number/s, I'm not telling! I recently scored a case of Highland Park scotch he probably hasn't even been billed for yet!!;);)

Michael

Edited by Rupert

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's great. Honda does make a good car, but I hear they're rife for a car jacking. I guess chop shops love 'em for the interchangeable parts? My sister had a Honda and it was broken into, steering wheel messed up and was almost stolen.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's great. Honda does make a good car, but I hear they're rife for a car jacking. I guess chop shops love 'em for the interchangeable parts? My sister had a Honda and it was broken into, steering wheel messed up and was almost stolen.

They were probably looking to steal her airbag. The down side of making cars that run way over 100,000 miles with almost no mechanical issues is the the body parts wear out before the power train does. Hence the theft issue.

Michael