ADE Ground Poly Help

c.r36156636

Hi, i know the FS developer forum is meant for this sort of question but I am not a member. I am trying to add GP lines into Reus (LERS) in ADE and I have followed all steps to make sure they show and they are not. I know compiling should be to "ARP Elevation" but I don't have that option. Can anyone help ? Thanks in advance !
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8-4.4GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz RAM, 1TB Kingston NV1 SSD, 1TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD, 240GB Maxtor Z1 2.5" SSD, MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT.

For altitude I see this pop up box for elevation, etc when you go to compile. Perhaps that's where you need to focus your attention. I've never messed with this option in ADE before and it would be best to ask at the FS Developer forum unless someone here gives a better answer.

gp.jpg

I have tried to use the APR option in this window however I don't get the option toCompile.JPG

Files.JPG

FSX.JPG

Edited by c.r36156636
ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8-4.4GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz RAM, 1TB Kingston NV1 SSD, 1TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD, 240GB Maxtor Z1 2.5" SSD, MSI Radeon RX 5600 XT.

I've been waiting for days for one of them to approve my registration so was trying my luck here.