FSGlobal 2010 payware

Ultimate Terrain USA payware

REX (clouds) payware

FSRealWX pro 3.0 payware

FSUIPC full payware

Active Camera freeware

DBS Walk and Follow payware

that's the list

Hornet, your pics are beautiful. Would you mind expanding a bit on Ultimate Immersion, and what components you had to pay for, and your install processes?

I see references to Minecraft on many of the links, so not sure how it applies to FS9?

Pardon my ignorance.

Thanks very much,

Neil

I rarely fly north of Anchorage so it doesn't make much difference to me.

I'm not used to fly often there neither. But I just wanted to point out some incongruities of the package which could be found elsewhere too.

Bernard

Well, I'm not sure FS9 ORBX textures are legit. But this is a discussion for armchair lawyers...

If you understand French, there is another FS9-FSX user who did his own conversion from his FSX installation and who (for obvious reasons), can't share the textures. See it here:

http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=57432.

Best regards,

Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Well if I made that video I would know I had, I do have adblcker as well lol.

Col.

yeah I was joking. I have the Short Final youtube channel.

as for the legitness of the textures, ORBX has not done anything to take them down, and they are available from multiple sites. being that they are not in the FS2004 market and the textures cant really be used with FSX cause the smaller size and different format, the grey area there is something I wish to avoid. however i will gladly edit my video if they do reach out and remove the link I found. we'll see.

Now I know who you are I can talk to you on here, they stopped the PM's on YouTube a while ago, that is me chatting to you on YT, I'm Col7777 lol.

I checked out your repaints too on Avsim, very impressive, you did a good job on them.

These are my repaints and as you see most of them are fictional, just something I like to do.

When you scroll down let the next page load, it takes time there is more lol.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=889E16C004045034%21104&cid=889E16C004045034

Col.

Excellent!!! I also still fly FS2004, I have mixed various freeware files to get clouds, water, land areas to look quite good. I only wish there were more CITY areas modeled, as I feel a good city makes it look better. I stll fly a PMDG B-737-700 with AIRAC's that are current. Only thing bad is that I hear VATSIM will soon plan to drop the ability to use FS9.

I hope to have a new system so I can do all the work that needs to be done to get FSX to look and run as well as FS9 is.

I feel in quite a few areas that FS9 can look as good as FSX/P3D/XPlane11. There are after all areas of Photo Scenery that can do this.

Great to see someone else still enjoyig and flying a great looking FS9 setup.

Now I know who you are I can talk to you on here, they stopped the PM's on YouTube a while ago, that is me chatting to you on YT, I'm Col7777 lol.

I checked out your repaints too on Avsim, very impressive, you did a good job on them.

These are my repaints and as you see most of them are fictional, just something I like to do.

When you scroll down let the next page load, it takes time there is more lol.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=889E16C004045034%21104&cid=889E16C004045034

Col.

ahh haha ok! yeah I noticed they did stop that, which kind of sucks. I try my best on the repaints, but they are for my hangar, so they don't need to be perfect. the United repaint was one that I partnered up with another painter to make possible. I'll check your repaints out!

Excellent!!! I also still fly FS2004, I have mixed various freeware files to get clouds, water, land areas to look quite good. I only wish there were more CITY areas modeled, as I feel a good city makes it look better. I stll fly a PMDG B-737-700 with AIRAC's that are current. Only thing bad is that I hear VATSIM will soon plan to drop the ability to use FS9.

I hope to have a new system so I can do all the work that needs to be done to get FSX to look and run as well as FS9 is.

I feel in quite a few areas that FS9 can look as good as FSX/P3D/XPlane11. There are after all areas of Photo Scenery that can do this.

Great to see someone else still enjoyig and flying a great looking FS9 setup.

I sure hope they don't drop FS9 support on VATSIM. that is why I have the sim to begin with. why do you still fly the PMDG FS9 version? why not the ifly?