Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Article: Fly With That One Pilot Chick #2

Blog Entries

Default Article: Fly With That One Pilot Chick #2

Flew it yesterday. I also shot several T&GS at various other airports as well. Once again, very enjoyable! I look forward to seeing more flights!!

I'm posting some images from the flight on the MSFS screenshot page. They'll also probably show up on the Dragon Gallery when you select FORUM. I would post them here as well but I don't know their URL. I usually just post by using the "search" function on my computer!

Rupert
    Last edited by Rupert; 02-12-2020 at 12:23 PM.

Talking

Interesting but not seeing on the sectional VFR the 42OR and 2OG3 which I surmise to be terrains

Flew this yesterday and made a video. Had a lot of fun doing the flight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTz...r9wVNa7_fwlgl_

Flew and took pictures from a pilot's POV. Posted here at the MFSF screenshots forum, https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...-Pilot-Chick-2

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimg View Post
    Interesting but not seeing on the sectional VFR the 42OR and 2OG3 which I surmise to be terrains
    In FSX - KSPB (Scappoose Industrial), BTG (Battle Ground VOR), 1W1 (Grove), KTTD (Portland-Troutdale), 420R (Big Sky Ranch (closed)), 4S9 (Portland-Mulino), 20G3 (Wiley's (Seaplane)), and back to KSPB. 84 nm. If you want to land at all airports, you will have to bring a floatplane with wheels. :-)

7. Default

My girl Ruby and I took the first few legs of this flight with photos but we can't figure out how or where to post our story.

Maybe you should have a look here, at the MSFS Screen Shot Forum, https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/forum...een-Shot-Forum
    check the rules to post

9. Default

My first IP...1972...Nadine Lewis, an IP at Cincinnati Inc, aka Blue Ash airport. Small,southern lady, a bit "round" (she'll kick my behind for that), but could fly the wings off about anything. My forever IP. Wonderful instructor and human being. She solo'ed me, a life long, "never forget" moment...

Default Where to post for That One Pilot Chick

Quote Originally Posted by lenniel3 View Post
    My girl Ruby and I took the first few legs of this flight with photos but we can't figure out how or where to post our story.
    It clearly states, "you can email them to: [email protected]"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast