Early morning flight, pittsburgh to baltimore/washington

Nice quiet morning flight, I have decided to stay in this nice warm seat, once we are done here in Baltimore, we are heading south to

Charleston, SC, where it is warmer and none of that white stuff on the ground! This flight originated in Detroit, Michigan, and I have not budged yet. TOO COLD out there! :rolleyes: Better days are coming, right David Straka ?

2020-2-8_9-9-23-59.jpg

Rick :cool:

Nice quiet morning flight, I have decided to stay in this nice warm seat, once we are done here in Baltimore, we are heading south to

Charleston, SC, where it is warmer and none of that white stuff on the ground! This flight originated in Detroit, Michigan, and I have not budged yet. TOO COLD out there! :rolleyes: Better days are coming, right David Straka ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]215359[/ATTACH]

Yes, Rick, warmer days are coming! Not soon enough for my taste. Pittsburgh huh? Just to the west of Pittsburgh across the river in Ohio is where I grew up. :D

Nice Jet Blue flight!

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make that 3. I grew up in northwestern Ohio - long time ago:) Nice shot of your JetBlue Rick. Let us know wen you get warmed up. :cool: :D

Northwest Ohio? Getting close Larry! Fremont, Ohio, just SE of Toledo and south of Sandusky (Cedar Point Amusement Park). Moved to Florida in 1959, went back to Ohio for 2 years, got tired of raking leaves and shoveling snow! Back in sunny south Florida now where I will stay until I leave this world!

Thanks for sharing Larry! - Rick :cool:

Northwest Ohio? Getting close Larry! Fremont, Ohio, just SE of Toledo and south of Sandusky (Cedar Point Amusement Park). Moved to Florida in 1959, went back to Ohio for 2 years, got tired of raking leaves and shoveling snow! Back in sunny south Florida now where I will stay until I leave this world!

Thanks for sharing Larry! - Rick :cool:

Make that 3. I grew up in northwestern Ohio - long time ago:) Nice shot of your JetBlue Rick. Let us know wen you get warmed up. :cool: :D

Yes, Rick, warmer days are coming! Not soon enough for my taste. Pittsburgh huh? Just to the west of Pittsburgh across the river in Ohio is where I grew up. :D

Nice Jet Blue flight!

Nice jet Blue picture Rick!

I bet you guys would love it up North of the border here. Especially about 3 weeks back when we hit -38C or on the east coast where they have gotten over 5 feet of snow in places :)

Gary - I get cold when our south Florida temps get down to upper 40's and that is + upper 40's. I'll be satisfied with watching those temps on the TV or when my cousin calls from Ohio to tell me how miserable it is!

Thanks just the same, though! Glad you liked the Jet Blue aircraft! One of my favorites, it's an A320 and I have more fun flying the smaller Airbus than the larger ones!

Yep, I promise to post some tropical pics very soon, like a lot of us I've had it completely with winter...:mad: Temps were not too bad last months, we had no single freezing day, only loooooots of rain and storm! :(

I hope this makes you feel a bit better:

17.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]