Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reduced graphics

1. Default Reduced graphics

I was wondering if anyone here has had an issue with window 7/10,
    Graphics, specifically with the (windows 7 color scheme has reverted to basic) this make the flight and viewing a lot less sharp, particularly blurry centerlines and circular shapes when flying fs9. The easiest discription is less anti aliasing.

Has anyone here had the same thing and if so how’d you fix it?

Thanks

Have you added any new addons since it happened, sometimes something else could have changed things?

Col.

3. Default

No new addons, just started randomly

Do you mean the display settings?
    Have you looked in Settings - Display -Hardware in the start menu, if it has changed then change it back?

5. Default

Ok thanks it was working Terrific before the window color scheme changed, do you know of anything that might sharpen the flight simulator, ant aliasing outside of the flight simulator settings?

Thanks again

It seems it is your monitor that has changed the colour not the sim.
    Can you right click on your monitor and see Display settings or something similar, then change it.
    You say in your first post you have Windows 7/10 so have you upgraded to 10 from 7 is that what you mean?

Col.

7. Default

Yes, I use Windows 7 and it does this to me in FSX. It never before, but now it does all the time. Though, I don't think I have an image quality issue in the Sim when the display goes to basic classic mode and back to normal when I exit the Sim.
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.

Hi Aaron, Yes mine did this when I let the sim re-write the FSX.cfg, the main opening screen went very big with low level graphics, once I changed it back it was OK again, but the OP mentions his Windows 7 colour scheme reverted back to basic so that was what made me think it wasn't the sim but the monitor settings.

Col.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nbata1234 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone here has had an issue with window 7/10,
    Graphics, specifically with the (windows 7 color scheme has reverted to basic) this make the flight and viewing a lot less sharp, particularly blurry centerlines and circular shapes when flying fs9. The easiest discription is less anti aliasing.

Has anyone here had the same thing and if so how’d you fix it?

Thanks
    This occcurs occasionally on my system also. I recognize it immediately when I boot the system. I then right click on the screen and open nVidia Control Panel. There is one page in that which returns the display to my preferences.

10. Default

Thanks again for the info, I’m currently on windows 7 and the monitor is on highest settings,

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast