Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: help me!

Default help me!

Hello, good morning, I wanted to make an inquiry, does anyone know why when I try to pilot the lessons of the instructional center the following comes up?

The flight you are trying to download does not have an associated script file. The flight will load without the script.

In this case one continues, I can fly, but I do not receive instruction there is nothing in the breafing etc ... I appreciate your support
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fsx1.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	352.7 KB 
ID:	215317  

Sounds like corrupt or missing files. Verify your game files!

To verify your game files please do the following:

1. Load the Steam platform and log into your account
    2. Click the Library tab in the menu at the top of the screen
    3. Click the List View from the view options on the top right of the screen
    4. Right click on Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition to bring up a popup menu
    5. Click on Properties from the popup menu to bring up another popup box
    6. Click on Local files from the popup box menu
    7. Click on Verify integrity of game cache from the Local file options
    8. Wait for the progress bar to finish verifying your files. Additional files may download
    9. Restart Steam
    10. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

7. Click on Verify integrity of game cache from the Local file options (i cant understand you this point)
    8. Wait for the progress bar to finish verifying your files. Additional files may download
    9. Restart Steam
    10. Restart Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition

Looking for a Youtube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-CULbz6OY
    Last edited by mrzippy; 02-06-2020 at 09:09 AM.

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Now I understand the complete problem, download steam, but I already had my game before having the steam, I mean I didn't buy the game, so I can't verify the integrity of it, the only solution is to buy it, but this time in steam?

thank you!!!

Sorry, it was my mistake looking at your first screenshot making me think you had FSX-SE. You have the boxed version. Very sorry about that! How many discs do you have to install FSX? Do you have Acceleration? You may be looking at a "Repair" to fix your files.

I forgot that the Home page shows FSX Steam Edition for everyone now!

I was just doing a Google search for the error code you are getting. No references to the boxed FSX version....only FSX Steam Edition which had an update added to it to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Sorry, it was my mistake looking at your first screenshot making me think you had FSX-SE. You have the boxed version. Very sorry about that! How many discs do you have to install FSX? Do you have Acceleration? You may be looking at a "Repair" to fix your files.

I forgot that the Home page shows FSX Steam Edition for everyone now!
    Hi Charlie, dankim must have the Steam Edition after all. I have the boxed version with SP1 & SP2 and the Home page doesn't say Steam Edition in the title:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FSX.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	215352
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.2GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 16Gb 3500MHz Ram, 1TB & 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Asus K272HL 27" Monitor, Windows 10 Pro x64

Thanks, Tim! I thought I was confused once, but I was confused!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crap.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	215353

I do believe his ICON says...Microsoft Flight Simulator S...... (STEAM)! There is an automatic update to fix this problem! You need to totally shut down FSX and Steam and shut down your computer and reboot. Steam will add any new updates.
    Last edited by mrzippy; 02-06-2020 at 11:56 AM.

10. Default

Hi guys, I appreciate your interest in helping me, exactly that happens, I bought the boxed game, and no the steam version, I loaded it to the platform but look how it looks, I think when I first bought it it was played through game spy

if anyone knows how to update it outside of steam I really appreciate your helpClick image for larger version. 

Name:	fsx2.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	266.3 KB 
ID:	215354
    Last edited by dankim; 02-06-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast