No ai traffic, Traffic Global

Cjet123

I’ve had issues with this program before. Granted it was the beta at the time, but, when I clicked on the desktop icon, nothing happened. It was like, dead.

So I got a refund. But various forums I’ve read shows this program as a whole is riddled with issues. I’m staying away for now.

CLX - SET Gaming Desktop - Intel Core i9 10850K - 32GB DDR4 3000GHz Memory - GeForce RTX 3060 Ti - 960GB SSD + 4TB HDD - Windows 11 Home

jorgan, I looked at AIG but I found it really confusing. I'm getting to the age where it's easy to be dazzled by things, and I just didn't want to mess with it.
Dell XPS 8700 -win 10 - 16 gb DDR3 ram - NVIDIA GeForce 750 ti - Saitek X52 - FSX Deluxe w/acceleration

ok. I contacted Just Flight support and they sent some things that now have it working. I did some tinkering with my traffic density and found that I can turn it all the way down to 50% and it still works.

I don't know if it's acceptable to paste the email from support, or if anyone would want it, but I would be glad to do it if it's ok.

Dell XPS 8700 -win 10 - 16 gb DDR3 ram - NVIDIA GeForce 750 ti - Saitek X52 - FSX Deluxe w/acceleration