Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

Default Microsoft Flight Sim 2020

Hi simmers, on FS2004 forum, was wondering if anyone has seen the new Flt sim 2020 on you tube video. I find it impressive technology.
    do search on you tube: "Why Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 may be the biggest game of the year". It's so amazing and realistic scenery on how they did it. Just how they progress thru the years, just when they made it great out comes even better FS98-FSX. Just wanted your thoughts on it.

Kenny

I wonder what payware (aircraft) from other sim's will work with MS2020.

nebojsa

I watched the you tube also Kenny, very impressive but no mention of the system requirements, how to download or purchase it. Bit of a haze around it. Looks like interface of real earth (maybe Google) with aircraft?
    Personally I got FS9 very well tuned with excellent aircraft and scenery ad-ons (90GB now) and, having experience with real flying, cannot complain. It would take a lot to convince me to change.
    Cheers
    Peter

Thanks for the responses NEBJSA & beroun. I agree but it's amazing after 10 yrs what they came up with. I agree I have used FS9 since it came out. I have many liners new and classics as well as fair collection of other types of planes. You are right there is no mention of requirements on computer, the one thing that gets me is buildings is there downloads for them is every airport going to be there etc.... My question is will FS9 or even FSX going to keep on going as technology grows too fast to support the past simming?
    I enjoy for now the feedback.

Keep on simming,
    Kenny

Thanks for the responses NEBJSA & beroun. I agree but it's amazing after 10 yrs what they came up with. I agree I have used FS9 since it came out. I have many liners new and classics as well as fair collection of other types of planes. You are right there is no mention of requirements on computer, the one thing that gets me is buildings is there downloads for them is every airport going to be there etc.... My question is will FS9 or even FSX going to keep on going as technology grows too fast to support the past simming?

Keep on simming,
    Kenny

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liner simpilot View Post
    My question is will FS9 or even FSX going to keep on going as technology grows too fast to support the past simming?

Keep on simming,
    Kenny
    I still play Frogger.
    Mark Daniels

And I bet your good at it right? Just ask one of your friends?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by grau View Post
    And I bet your good at it right? Just ask one of your friends?
    Well...back in the 80's when I was playing it at the arcades...haha
    Mark Daniels

Hi Mr. Peter,

I 'm using Windows XP and FS9 and it runs smooth and NO headaches with the thousand different version PD 3.0 etc who needs this.

All my planes fly perfectly and AI I use thee SAME original, texture, panel, sound, planes !

134 planes, GA, JET, Military WWII, Seaplanes are flying WITHOUT any stuttering at all ..
    iLE
    Who needs the headaches with all this Incompatibility, P3Vxx version and Windows Vista,7, 8, 10 crap ...??

Not me ...

Sincerely

G. Kirschstein

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GKKnupper View Post
    I 'm using Windows XP and FS9 and it runs smooth and NO headaches with the thousand different version PD 3.0 etc who needs this.
    I'm considering upgrading from Win 10 to Win XP as well. Win 10 is junk, Win 7 was ok but nothing beats XP!
    Mark Daniels

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast