Flight Sim Design Studio 3.5.1 Where

thrundar

I can no longer locate where I could buy and download FSDS. Would anyone be able to assist me in this search?

I want to buy a legit copy, mainly because I got back into FSXSteam edition. I had FSDS ages ago but that was another PC and life happened.

Thanks in advance?

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks, but when I click the link it shows there for abacuspub, it's a dead link. Something looks fishy about that site.

Abacus went out of business a couple of years ago. If you click the 'Add to Cart' button you can still buy and download FSDS from simMarket, who've been around for years.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

• 7 months later...
Abacus went out of business a couple of years ago. If you click the 'Add to Cart' button you can still buy and download FSDS from simMarket, who've been around for years.

Hello. This is interesting, since I followed the link posted, and that link (simmarket) has been removed as well. I bought FS Design Studio 3.5 some years ago and need to find a copy of it. (I roasted a 2TB backup disk by mistake).

There doesn't seem to be any site with it available for download. What does a licensed owner do to get their hands on this software?

Thanks.