What can we hope for in FS2020?

I’ve been a flight sim fan since FSX first came out & was pretty hyped when they announced FS2020. 2020 is now here so it shouldn't be long now before we can get our hands on the next gen MFS. FSX was great & all but expansions were very limited & Acceleration or Gold(Deluxe including Acceleration) were the only worth while ones that are getting harder to find & private sellers tend to price gouge them.

I would like to see Microsoft include everything added to FSX since its inception(at least everything up until FSX Gold) but knowing Microsoft they’d rather have us buy the expansions separately. So can we hope for similar expansions like acceleration? Or will they just throw in a few basic civilian aircraft & leave addons up to the modders?

I'm just hoping there's better ATC. I was just flying into MROC Costa Rica and there was only a 2 knot or less wind, tower wanted me to take the none ILS runway 25 I think it was instead of ILS 7. I canceled the landing intention and just landed on 7 with the ILS. In real life you'd more than likely never see this.

The weather and what not looks spectacular thus far in this new Sim.

Yeah, a better more robust ATC system would be great. It also needs to be able to view all airports within radio range which sometimes can encompass an entire state & not just the ones ‘nearest’ or ‘farther from’ you. & being able to select any runway for landing as they are available most of the time anyway. & rarely do I ever encounter another aircraft trying to land or take off in my way in FSX when I perform a landing. Edited by Striker213