Old Jepp simcharts v1.0 (1999) if anyone flying FS98 - 2004 needs a chart

Amtran618

What year are your paper charts from? I had a complete NOAA set, the FAA issue not Jepps, the freight company I worked for used them and threw them out every 56 day issue.. I shipped the box two my brother and they got thrown out. Wish I still had a paper set from back than. Everything has changed with gps.. no vor or ndb appraoches anymore like I learned instruments on.. kind of like the old stuff. I just found this set of brand new never opened set of simcharts on ebay for 7 bucks so bought them. Charts come out very nice printing them, but for some reason the print option jams after printing each chart so have to close the program and reopen it every chart you save to .pdf The pdf saved and printed charts come out a little clearer than these atached pic files, but cant upload .pdf here as attachment https://i.imgur.com/ojhu1PQ.png

20191227_182520.png

j1.jpg

Edited by Amtran618

What year are your paper charts from? I had a complete NOAA set, the FAA issue not Jepps, the freight company I worked for used them and threw them out every 56 day issue.. I shipped the box two my brother and they got thrown out. Wish I still had a paper set from back than. Everything has changed with gps.. no vor or ndb appraoches anymore like I learned instruments on.. kind of like the old stuff. I just found this set of brand new never opened set of simcharts on ebay for 7 bucks so bought them. Charts come out very nice printing them, but for some reason the print option jams after printing each chart so have to close the program and reopen it every chart you save to .pdf The pdf saved and printed charts come out a little clearer than these atached pic files, but cant upload .pdf here as attachment https://i.imgur.com/ojhu1PQ.png

I just looked and could not find a year printed on them. But I do have the whole set. I bought them before the FSNav program came out. If that gives you any idea. My guess would be the early 1990's. After I bought FSNav I slowly stopped using them. I do have the whole set on CD's also.

Edit I just looked closer and they do have 1997 printed at the very bottom in small print.

I would say though about 99% of my FS9 time is spent in the HJG DC9-30 or their B727-100/200. I still like flying the old style VOR to VOR. I am still waiting on HJG's B737-100/200 to come out. Slowly losing hope on that one though.

Edited by bam1220