Bristol-170 Freighter "Hawkair" arriving at Vancouver (FSX)

peer01

After a bumpy flight in stormy and cold weather, "Hawkair Aviation" British built Bristol Freighter approaches Vancouver carrying a heavy load of mining tools.

Mike Stone made this model almost 16 years ago and I'm still pleased with it. I'm so happy I have all his models in my hanger. He created lots of FS planes for us, all small basic files and easy to use in every PC. You can add panels and soundsets like I did and there are numerous repaints available. Many of his models are updated by several designers.

FSX Gold with Acceleration

Freeware Bristol Freighter by Mike Stone (FS9 library, dozens of repaints available from all over the world)

Freeware Vancouver Airport update

Payware ORBX scenery

Drzewiecki Grass / snow textures

HDE-V2 clouds

Please click on the pics for a better view:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

The landing in the replay:******

Edited by peer01
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And another new one for me! Like it! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

An exciting flight in the Bristol freighter Jan. Great shots of it too. I have some in my collection, but have not flown them for a long time. Looks like you have a nice hanger of 170 paints. :cool: :cool: :cool: :)

Larry

Lovely set of shots of a magnificent bird. I remember as a teen there was one derelict not far from the air club in Baghdad and I once decided to explore it, I went inside through the side door and I was surprised to fine the access to the cockpit was through a ladder that takes you to a trap door at he floor of the cockpit. You were quite elevated as a pilot when sitting there, like looking down from the first floor of a building. I include a screenshot of the repaint I have in my hangar:

BF.jpg

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good looking Bristol Freighter you have Khalid! :cool::cool::cool: Thanks for your comment. I also have a "Middle East Airlines" one,:) Wasn't an easy stair to the cockpit, having all your bags with you and when the nose was filled with cargo or a car..
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]