Night Landing in Sydney

Rupert

Thought I'd pop down to Sydney and enjoy the summer weather. (80*F@ 04:00.) This is the ORBX scenery package which I really enjoy. Having said that, in a place as detailed as this even at night the old 5.2G single core just can't keep up at a speed I can fly. So sadly, this is in P3d v4.5.

After all the "upgrades," almost all the decent default aircraft were removed. (I guess they weren't willing to pay the copyright fees.) But they do have a couple of pretty good GA planes. This is one of them. Be aware! If you still have several good default aircraft in P3D, don't allow it to do "upgrades!" If it does, most of your favorite planes will probably disappear!:mad:

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this approach! Maybe one of these days I'll have to time to do more flying again! ;)

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Thanks Folks!

It's annoying when life gets in the way of one of your hobbies!!:mad: I'm trying to find more hobby time.;)

And yes, even in summer, it's always darkest just before dawn.

I need to remember to put a few space lines between shots. Looking at them now, especially taken in the dark of night, it seems they almost all run together.

Michael

Being an old chopper guy I usually fly low and slow.

Some awesome night shots there Michael. The scenery is quite nice, too.

My best wishes.

Khalid

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The night scenery definitely makes it come alive! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]