Thread: FSMETAR Question.

1. Default FSMETAR Question.

Hello All
    I have been trying to get this program to work for a few days now, but with no joy.
    I think the version is 1.5.4
    The program starts and the interface loads, but I can't get it to download any current METARS from either of the three download locations i.e. AVSIM ,IVAO or NOAA.
    I can get the program to load a METARS sample that comes from within FSMETAR itself ,but no updates from the three locations mentioned above.
    Advice gladly accepted

Thanks
    Andrew
    Last edited by HoratioWondersocks; 01-21-2020 at 07:33 AM.

2. Default

Why don't you try copying the server configurations from FSRealWX? I didn't ever try that, but it may work.
    Best regards,
    Luis Hernández

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lmhariano View Post
    Why don't you try copying the server configurations from FSRealWX? I didn't ever try that, but it may work.
    Thanks Luis
    I thought of that myself,but could not find the server info within FSRealWX.

Thanks
    Andy

Likewise, FSmetar stopped working for me a few months ago. Exactly the same symptoms. I could never get it to run again.

I gave up trying and tried to uninstall it. Could not do that either! I removed the shortcut to it, but the application is still buried in the computer somewhere.

Nadlzfw

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nadlzfw View Post
    Likewise, FSmetar stopped working for me a few months ago. Exactly the same symptoms. I could never get it to run again.

I gave up trying and tried to uninstall it. Could not do that either! I removed the shortcut to it, but the application is still buried in the computer somewhere.

Nadlzfw
    I reached the same conclusion .I have tried everything to get this program to work (became rather obsessed actually 🙂), but with no joy).
    I will see if I have the same result as you when it comes to uninstalling it.
    I actually use FSRealWX pro (free) for weather .

Cheers Andy.