FSMETAR Question.

HoratioWondersocks

Hello All

I have been trying to get this program to work for a few days now, but with no joy.

I think the version is 1.5.4

The program starts and the interface loads, but I can't get it to download any current METARS from either of the three download locations i.e. AVSIM ,IVAO or NOAA.

I can get the program to load a METARS sample that comes from within FSMETAR itself ,but no updates from the three locations mentioned above.

Advice gladly accepted

Thanks

Andrew

Edited by HoratioWondersocks

Likewise, FSmetar stopped working for me a few months ago. Exactly the same symptoms. I could never get it to run again.

I gave up trying and tried to uninstall it. Could not do that either! I removed the shortcut to it, but the application is still buried in the computer somewhere.

Nadlzfw

Likewise, FSmetar stopped working for me a few months ago. Exactly the same symptoms. I could never get it to run again.

I gave up trying and tried to uninstall it. Could not do that either! I removed the shortcut to it, but the application is still buried in the computer somewhere.

Nadlzfw

I reached the same conclusion .I have tried everything to get this program to work (became rather obsessed actually 🙂), but with no joy).

I will see if I have the same result as you when it comes to uninstalling it.

I actually use FSRealWX pro (free) for weather .

Cheers Andy.