Map Screen. Touch screen 7" display.

skipper847

Hi all. I am getting back into simming after some years off. I use to like flying jets such as the 737 etc but now looking to learn a more realistic Cessna 172. My goal is to set it up like a small mini cockpit of a Cessna 172. I already bought the new honeycomb yoke and Logitech rudder pedals. Ive not used any yet as I am in the middle of moving so it be a couple of weeks be for I use them but been looking forward to it. I also got Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Multi Panel. In the end I'm looking to get Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Instrument Panel and make it look like a Cessna cockpit. At the moment I'm just using my X52pro throttle but planning on getting the honeycomb throttle.

On to the touch screen I have ELECROW Monitor Display IPS Screen -7 Inch 1024X600 HD TFT LCD with Touch screen could I some how use this for some of the instruments like map etc?. I bought it for raspberry pie but was a failed project lol.

Thanks.

Hi.

I am not familiar with ELECROW specifically, but if you can communicate with it via WiFi you may be able to use it. You can use an Android Tablet, the same size, and have an an app like Avare, to show a moving map with Charts, Plates...