Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: download BAW B747-400 v4 confused

Kenny - I hear what you are saying, but your desktop shows the download is still in zip format, you still haven't told any of us where you "extracted" the zip files into usable files. Here again, it's been a long time since I have used FS2004, but I still believe the concept is the same. When I download in FSX, the download goes into the download folder of favorites. From there, I right click the download, and chose
    "Extract", and it will prompt me where do I want to extract to. I choose a folder I created "Temp4" whereas, you probably chose desktop, which is fine. BUT, at that point, you should see the aircraft folder (unzipped). The folder you have showed us, the folder is still in zip format?

I just threw this out there, just in case it's been awhile seen you have downloaded and overlooked the 1 step of "Extracting" the zip folder. With this, I will back out of here as I can sense your frustrations!
    Good luck, reverse your steps, it's got to be something simple! It always ends up simple when you have found the mistake/solution, but, now it's "head scratching" time!

Nice talking to you again!

Rick

Kenny have you got this program by any chance, I have it and use it sometimes, it's amazing, you type in what you are looking for and it finds any results with what you typed and tells you where those files are, it's a small download and very safe, other simmers use it.

https://www.voidtools.com/

Col.

Thanks again I unzipped the file and is there copied to aircraft and it appears. I have never had to unzip before, even though you had me unzip the other day, I always double clicked zip folder, found aircraft copy to put it to aircraft folder within FS2004. Go figure. I don't care how but it worked. Sorry about all the confusion, but it should work now. Great patience simmers.

Kenny

Go fly, Kenny!
    Mr Zippy Sent from my keyboard using "Whackamole", NudgeAKey + 2 Fingers

Emachines T3418 AMD 3400+ processor 2GHZ/256KB L2 Cashe 2Gig Ram 160Gig HDD NVidia GEForce 6100 GPU Running WinXP Home Can't believe it still works! Running FSX Standard with SP1 and SP2

Thanks Mr Zippy, again thanks for all how helps. You simmers are the best.

Kenny

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3