Night Me262s on A Makeshift Terrain in Germany, Jan. 1944

One more classic warplane of WWII! The jet Me262 fighter, one of Hitler's 'Wunderwaffen,' which could have turned the tide!

A problem is that no basic 262 is free on the Internet for FSX, but that Me262B-U1 Night Schwalbe only, which is a biplace, night fighter. Let's go with it! Two Me262B-U1s Night Schwalbe are seen here on a makeshift terrain by Jan. 1944 in Bayern, Germany

me262n.jpg

-- those views with:

.boxed FSX Gold Edition with the Acceleration Pack

.a free Me262B-U1 Night Schwalbe

.weather with the FSXWX freeware

.the freeware shader adjuster rdart78 and textures set --

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Well done! :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lovely screen shot Gérard. I have the payware Me-262 by Flight1, this particular one is in the colours of JV44.

Schwalbe.jpg

Best wishes.

Asus P8Z77-V Premium Mobo w\32GB MSATA Caching SSD On-Board | i7-3770K CPU | 16GB DDR3 1600 | FSX Gold on 1TB boot SSD | P3Dv4 on 512MB SSD | 1TB+2TB WD HDDs | 2 Asus GTX660 2GB Ti Cu cards w\SLI | Win7 Pro 64 | REX Full Catalogue | ORBX FTX Full Catalogue | Saitek Flight Control Pro w\Dual Throttle Quadrants+Pedals | 24"+2x19" HP Monitors | 1000W PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice find Gerard. The ME262 could have been a big game changer! :pilot:

Sure! It was part of those German next gen planes and other tech, which eventually unfolded into the cold war

Gérard Guichard, Dijon, Burgundy, France. i5 Intel processor, 4 Go of Ram, Nvidia GeForce 920MX, DirectX 12.0, and FSX Gold Edition with SP1, SP2. My personal flightsim website is at http://flightlessons.6te.net

Lovely screen shot Gérard. I have the payware Me-262 by Flight1, this particular one is in the colours of JV44.

Best wishes.

Great! The arcanes of ww2 German warplanes' markings are something not that easy!