Thread: Article: Microsoft Flight Simulator January 16th, 2020 Development Update

Blog Entries

Default Article: Microsoft Flight Simulator January 16th, 2020 Development Update

2. Default

The video was very informative but difficult to understand due to his broken English. The one annoyance and I am being petty here, has always been the lack of detail to strobes and landing lights. The short clip of the 737 with its underbelly anti collision light showing the light rotating inside the bulb casing was fantastic. However the same aircraft taking off later in the video showed a very large strobe "ball". Please Microsoft, correct this. The sound of the rain was amazing as was the detail of the water on the tarmac. I was blown away by the bolt of thunder, showing the flash of lightning first then the lightning then the lot clap of thunder. omg fantastic! Me like presumably so many others are thrilled and anxiously awaiting this release but I am cautiously optimistic on how Microsoft will price this sim. They are obviously sinking millions in to it.. I just hope they price it affordably and make it available to even lower end users like myself.

Blog Entries

Nice! Looks & sounds very promising!
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by russhallam View Post
    The video was very informative but difficult to understand due to his broken English.
    You can turn on captions for the video.