Approach speed control

hjwalter

I did get the very high nose up attitude as well when I tried with the Mooney.

Getting it down and slow from altitude wasn't a problem but around 80 knots the nose did come up very high and it was impossible to see the runway on final.

If you think that a file could be corrupted then you can find the originals on CD1 in msgame1.cab.

I compared checksums for the installed files and the files on the CD and they were identical.

Interesting that you mentioned the default Mooney. In my Sim, the default Mooney has spoilers.

Upon first reading, I said "huh?" Spoilers on a Mooney? I wondered what Charlie might be smoking these days? After looking at my default Mooney, sure enough they have Speed brakes which at first I thought might be a little hokey with whoever did the default design work on the Mooney Bravo. I did a Google search on Mooney Bravo speed brake and sure enough they do have them in RW aircraft. Here is a video I found on it:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-att-att_001&hsimp=yhs-att_001&hspart=att&p=Mooney+Bravo+speed+brake%3F#id=2&vid=e76e974d892412396a59f3e34131efeb&action=click

Sorry, Charlie, I truly thought you finally "lost it!" :rolleyes:

Learn something every day!

Rick :cool:

Sorry, Charlie, I truly thought you finally "lost it!" :rolleyes:

Learn something every day!

Rick :cool:

Only things lost, so far, are hair follicles! :rolleyes:

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️