Thread: New Lighting Effects - Landing @ Kennedy

1. Default New Lighting Effects - Landing @ Kennedy

Looks very real! Nice job.
    Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080ti FTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte Aorus Master motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ power supply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10 Pro x64

3. Default

Thanks!

4. Default

Nice freaking Sim, man. Wish I had the coin to build something like that. Where did you get the hardware? Project Magenta?

The lights look phenomenal. And all pilots now a days wear shorts. LOL You must live in a warm climate like Florida.
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.

5. Default

Hi,

Shorts Airways, our hub is located in West Palm Beach 8-). I picked up the hardware from Flightdeck Solutions, the company is located in Canada. Made out real good with the exchange rate. I run the deck via LUA scripts (FDStoXP).

6. Default

I just knew you were in Florida. I'm in Colorado freezing my butt off and I asked my echo dot what the Temp was in Jacksonville and it was like 80 the other day. I'd actually wouldn't mind moving there.

Can you hire a company to put something like that together? I have a felling you need an engineering degree to get it all tied into the computer. Are the interfaces USB or what?
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.

7. Default

Hi,

Yep, you could have all the components pre-built, then shipped to you and then have their IT come give you a hand. It took a week putting this together.

The company is flightdeck solutions. They are in Canada so here in the states we get an exchange rate benefit.