747-800F Max range.

So I am trying to figure out what the max range is of the 800F when flying with a light payload/cargo weight such as a ferry flight or similar and good weather conditions. I don't need an exact number but just a general idea of how far I can expect to fly with it in the sim. I know the range with a full load is usually around 4000nm or so but not sure when running light.

Thanks

So I am trying to figure out what the max range is of the 800F when flying with a light payload/cargo weight such as a ferry flight or similar and good weather conditions. I don't need an exact number but just a general idea of how far I can expect to fly with it in the sim. I know the range with a full load is usually around 4000nm or so but not sure when running light.

Thanks

Is this what you're looking for? It's on page 29.

http://www.boeing.com/assets/pdf/commercial/airports/acaps/747_8.pdf

747-8 range.png

'Glichy' controls or switches and don't want to pay for new ones? Read on... You can bring a controller back to life by exercising it through it's full range of motion or from maximum to minimum and back again 50 times. I had a Logitech joystick that gave left rudder without touching it but turning it 50X fixed it.